From 7-Eleven to Kwik-E-Mart
Over the weekend about a dozen 7-Eleven stores were transformed into Kwick-E-Marts, a store that only existed in the cartoons until now!
As a part of promotions for the upcoming Simpson's movie, the stores have taken on a whole new persona.
Even if your local 7-Eleven still looks the same on the outside, you'll notice some cool new things on the inside including new signs that make you feel like you're living life as a Simpson in Springfield.
New in-store signs are also part of the Kwik-E-Mart.
Here are a few standouts:
- Above the doughnut case: "Go ahead! They're not called Don't-Nuts"
- On the hot-dog roller machine: "Our hot dogs are rich in bunly goodness"
- Above the newspapers: "This is not a library!"
Here are some other Simpson-like things you might notice:
- Radioactive Man comic book (Bart's favorite)
- Krusty O's cereal
- Cookies shaped like Homer's head
- Squishees in Woo Hoo! Blue Vanilla flavor
- Styrofoam coolers with the Kwik-E-Mart logo
- Simpsons T-shirts
- Talking Simpsons key chains and pens
The big downer for Simpsons fans? No Duff Beer. 7-Eleven officials didn't brew any of Homer's favorite beverage because the movie is PG-13, and alcohol laws vary by state. D'oh.