Quaid twins still recovering from overdose
Dennis Quaid's newborn twins are recovering this Thanksgiving holiday after they were mistakenly given a massive overdose of a bloog thinner called Heparin.
After a mix-up at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the Quaid twins and another unidentified child were given 10,000 units of the anti-coagulatn Heparin, instead of the 10 units normally given to babies.
Administrators at Cedars-Sinai apologized on Wednesday calling the overdose a "preventable error."
Thomas Boone and Zoe Grace Quaid were born to Dennis and his wife Kimberley Buffington via a surrogate mother on November 8.